Don't just take our word for it…
"Operationally, we no longer need to rely solely on our existing architecture when further processing power or capacity is required. Instead, our staff can spin-up additional resources on demand."
Jeremy Smith - CTO, Jellyfish Pictures.
GPU-accelerated Desktop as a Service (GPU-DaaS)
Industries such as Media & Broadcast, Architecture, Engineering and Construction typically face project-based demand-peaks for processing power to handle resource-hungry, graphics-intensive applications.
High-end graphics - BIM, 2D/3D modelling, CAD, VR and video production require an unprecedented level of compute power. And often, project teams can be remote and all over the world. Here’s where GPU-DaaS comes in:
Providing an end to end solution for GPU-accelerated virtual desktops
Architecture & Construction
- Enterprise-grade GPU performance for any business size.
- Share VR, AR, MR, CAD and BIM designs without infrastructure limitations.
- Spin up workspaces in an instant - scale as required for project teams.
Engineering & Design
- Reduce simulation processing time with accelerated compute power.
- 24 / 7 remote access to high-performance virtual workstations.
- Pay for what you use - reduce workstation overhead costs.
Media & Broadcast
- Model, render and composite in the Cloud.
- Boosted streaming with carrier-grade Network.
- Cloud-powered design tools for remote and location-based staff.
Our GPU-accelerated Desktop-as-a-Service solution enables organisations across a number of industries to reduce costs, service their clients better, meet increasing user expectations and manage security more effectively.
London Head Office - 100 Leman Street, London, E1 8EU - Tel: 020 7096 4100 | Manchester Office - 3 Hardman Street, Manchester, M3 3HF - Tel: 0161 669 4050
*Calls to 0845 numbers will cost 7p p/m plus your phone company’s access charge. All inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for training or quality purposes.